We believe that every child deserves an opportunity to go to camp but recognize that some families might require a little help.
- The scholarships listed in this directory are needs-based, and differ from first-time incentive grants like our One Happy Camper program, which are non-needs-based.
- All the information contained in this directory was presented to us by the organizations who sponsor the scholarships, so we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or consistency of the information provided.
- Most camps offer their own scholarships, so we have chosen not to include them in this directory. The directory only contains scholarships sponsored by non-camp entities. If you are seeking financial aid, we encourage you to both browse the directory and ask your child's camp directly about their financial aid options.
Start your Search!
- Applicants must be members of a synagogue, and planning to attend Camp Ramah Darom. We use a service called the Private School Aid Ser...
- This needs-based scholarship is available to residents of the greater Philadelphia area (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, and Montgom...
- This scholarship applies to children who will be attending Camp Henry Horner. ...
- Interest-free loans ($2,000 per camper per family) are available to Jewish residents of Southern California, from Santa Barbara to San Diego...
- This scholarship is available to youth entering grades 4 through 11 attending Camp Moshava (Wild Rose)....
- This scholarship is available to members of URJ-affiliated congregations. Scholarship application process looks to ceeate a 3-way partnershi...
Judaism regards anonymous philanthropy as one of the most righteous forms of giving. The scholarship process sometimes involves sensitive information. Most organizations that provide scholarships keep this in mind and practice discretion.
Be One Happy Camper!
Watch our video and learn how to get $1000 off your first summer.Watch now
Find Your Camp!
Explore over 150 camps to find the best fit for you and your family.Start your search
Apply for a Grant!
Apply for a One Happy Camper grant. Your child could be one of nearly 10,000 new Happy Campers this summer!Apply Now