“You’ll see, he won’t want to leave in the end,” my wife, Cynthia, said. “He’s going to have the time of his life.” “Not if his soon-to-be bunkmates see him cryi... Read More >
Camper Satisfaction Insights (CSI) provides a look at what parents and campers really think of everything—from programming to pricing, to safety and food. This in-depth market research tool helps camps pinpoint strengths and weaknesses according to respondents’ feedback. By revealing potential areas for improvement, camp management can identify an action plan that will help them better serve parents, campers, and their budget.
Administered by Summation Research, the Camper Satisfaction survey helps camps:
- Determine areas of strength
- Identify areas of opportunity in programming, fundraising, facilities, marketing, retention, alumni and more
- Compare to a national aggregate of approximately 75 camps
- Identify and manage perceptions and expectations of camper families
- Identify opportunities for greater communications, marketing and recruitment
How is CSI benefiting camps? See what the field is saying:
“The information gathered through these professional surveys has provided us with customer satisfaction data for all aspects of the Ramah Wisconsin experience. This valuable information has helped us enhance our program to better meet the needs of our campers and will be a very valuable tool as we develop a strategic plan for the coming decade.”
"The survey was incredibly helpful in identifying both areas in which we successfully stand out and areas needing improvement. As a team, my staff was able to utilize the results as a tool to delve deeper into bettering camp."