The 2013 JData Census is now open!
October is Data Month!
All camps are required to complete the 2013 JData Census. Completion deadline is October 25th!
What is JData?
How Can it Benefit You?
Learn more with our CASE STUDIES.
In order to complete a JData profile, you need to have the following information at hand. Then head to the JData website.
1. Address and contact information for the organization (not the person filling out the profile)
2. Organization type
4. List of associated programs
5. Contact information for the person filling out the profile
6. Information describing your organization's participants or members, including:
3. How special needs are addressed, if applicable
2. Hours worked
3. Salary ranges
4. Staff with special training or certification
9. General information about the budget:
2. Funding practices
4. Financial assistance programs, if relevant
5. Information about associated organizations, accreditation and grants.
6. Information about the nature of the programs and special offerings your organization provides.
2. Enter your e-mail address and password.* Click “Sign In.”
3. Click the orange Profile Form button for 2013-2014 just below your camp's name.
* If you do not remember your password, click “Forget Your Password?” at the bottom of the box. Enter your e-mail address and click “Email instructions.” Instructions for re-setting your password will be e-mailed to you. If you encounter any issues, call Sarah Reid at 781-736-3941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you new to JData?
FJC is featured in JData's September newsletter! Learn about highlighted data points from the 2012 Camp Census here.
JData is sponsored by the Jim Joseph Foundation and operated by the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies at Brandeis University.
“JData provided us with solid research to bring to our board and community, which helped us create marketing materials for our rebranding launch. It also provided facts behind our success which helped make our case to new families.”
– J. M., Canadian Young Judaea
JData Case Studies
Find out how to use this robust research tool with examples from camps in the field!Read Now!